Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christmas Spanking in the Woods (2005)

This story took place over Christmas a few years ago. Normally I love going the three hours north to visit my in-laws, but, I did not want to go that Christmas. Needless to say, my attitude eventually landed me in some serious trouble. But, it also started a wonderful Christmas spanking tradition.
-----------
“Tara Marie, we are going and that is the last time I am discussing this with you.” My husband Thomas slammed the back of the jeep shut his deep voice echoing across the driveway.
“I can’t go up there for a whole week.” I sneered back at him as I let the dogs into the back seat.
“Listen to me. I have not seen my brother in two years. I have never met his fiancé. We agreed to going up to my parents for this holiday week over three months ago. There is absolutely no reason why you can not go. Your office is closed, you can bring your work with you, and you usually love going up there. Get your butt in the front seat now, or you will not be sitting.”
I slowly climbed into the front seat. I was not at all happy about going. The truth of the matter was that I knew how Thomas and his brother got along. All they did was fight. And, when brothers fight, the poor wife finds herself married to a very crabby husband. Even worse, James was bringing his fiancé who we had never met. I knew I would not like her. On top of that, it was Christmas in an Italian household. That meant that I would be spending a lot of time in the kitchen. I would have to help make every meal and then help clean up after every meal. That was the way Italian households worked… or so I had decided. (In retrospect, I know I had a bad attitude about the whole thing, since I never officially had to help in the kitchen any of the other 50 times we had gone up for a holiday or long weekend. I usually liked it, but for some reason I had nothing but negative feelings at the start of this trip.)
We drove in almost complete silence. Thomas was pissed. I am usually the one who loves going to the mountains, but I was in a foul mood. Thomas would turn the heat down and I would turn it up. He would lower the music, I would raise it, and so it went for two and a half hours. Just before we arrived at his parents’ house, Thomas pulled over at a gas station.
“Listen to me Tara .” Thomas said as he pulled into a parking space next to the little mom and pop gas station. He reached his hand over and smacked the inside of my thigh with amazing quickness and his usual spanking force.
“Don’t!” I shot back at him as I grabbed his hand and pushed it away. I was crabby and honestly I did not know why. I get that way now and then, and deep down I know I just need a discipline spanking. I also knew that he is not the type of man that will spank his wife in a gas station or at his parents’ house.
Thomas’ grabbed me by the ear and pulled my head toward his, “What is wrong with you?”
“Nothing, I just don’t want to go.”
“Well, we are going. You are going to behave like you always do. My mom loves you and they are expecting us for dinner. The dogs love it up there, and you do not have a good reason why we should stay home.”
“I know.” I put my head down. I did not know what was eating at me either. I was just edgy.
“Your butt needs a good blistering.” Thomas said as he smacked me two more times on the inside of my thigh.
“Cut it out!” I pushed his hand away again.
“ Tara , I am not getting into this with you right now. Fix the attitude.” Thomas put the jeep in reverse and we drove the last 20 minutes up to his parents. I did not say a word, just stewed.
We parked the car and let the dogs out. They ran like crazy all around the woods and the cleared yard. They loved the country. We entered the warm cozy little ski house and were embraced by family. They were all there: his brother and fiancé, his cousin and her husband and their big German Shepherd, and his parents. We had arrived just in time for Christmas Eve dinner appetizers. Cousin Frankie made gin and tonics and scotches for everyone, and we settled in. Thomas joined the men watching the James Bond marathon on SpikeTV, and I joined the ladies in the kitchen and helped to put the finishing touches on dinner.
I was not thrilled about having to help in the kitchen. I quietly cut up the cheese and put olives in a dish and brought them over to the living room, slamming them down on the coffee table in front of Thomas. His eyes locked with mine, and the right eyebrow went up, but that was it. I returned to the kitchen, but chose not to join in with the conversation. My mother-in-law was interrogating the new fiancé. Normally, I would be right in there asking questions and filling her in on life as an Italian, but I prepped the salad in sullen silence.
We sat down to dinner. Thomas to my right and my mother-in-law to my left. All through dinner I ripped on Thomas’ eating habits. My mother-in-law kept putting her foot on my part of the leg of the table, and I kept stepping on it. Thomas asked me to pass him the bread, and I told him he did not need any more. The conversation at the table was very subdued.
After dinner and after the dishes… which I loaded into the dishwasher with an incredible amount of banging, I went upstairs to change for Christmas Eve mass. Thomas entered the room just as I was removing my shirt. He grabbed me by the ear and pulled me over to the bed, pulling my ear up to his mouth as he whispered, “Keep it up and you will be getting a severe beating. Fix the attitude. I am not telling you again. Is that clear?”
I felt the feeling of complete dread as he grabbed me by the ear. That feeling when the butt cheeks tingle and the stomach drops to the toes. He was upset. I knew I was being difficult. “Thomas, I am trying. It is just that everything aggravates me.”
“Get over it Tara .”
“All you and James do is fight. He keeps making fun of you and he does not shut up. His fiancé doesn’t shut up either, it is like they are talking to out do one another. I do not want to help out in the kitchen either, I just want to relax.” I sat down on the bed next to Thomas. My shirt was off and I just put my head down and looked at my feet.
“Listen to me.” Thomas gently grabbed my bare shoulders and turned me to look at him. “We always have fun up here, it is just that there are a few more people than usual. Just be yourself and have fun. No one is making you work in the kitchen, watch TV if you want to. And, let James be James. Eventually I will have enough and I will put him in his place. I think you are secretly jealous that there is a new to be daughter-in-law”
“Yes Sir.” I stood up and finished getting dressed. Thomas walked up behind me and kissed my ear. “Meet you in the car, don’t be late… five minutes.”
I quickly grabbed my brush and went into the bathroom. My hair wasn’t working. Nothing was coming out right.
“ Tara , we’re waiting, let’s go.” Thomas yelled from downstairs.
“Give me a minute.” I yelled back, trying to get my hair to go where it is supposed to.
“ Tara , we have to leave now or we won’t get a seat.” My mother-in-law called from the back door.
“Just go without me!” I yelled back bitterly. No sooner did it leave my mouth, and I knew I was a dead woman. “Kidding, here I come” I called as I dropped my brush in the sink and ran down the stairs.
Thomas met me by the back door, my coat in his hands. We were the last two to run out the back door into the cold. As he helped me into my coat he whispered, “That just sealed your fate young lady.”
We arrived at the little church and had to sit in the second pew from the front. Needless to say, my mother-in-law was not happy about that. All through mass I had trouble sitting. Thomas’ hand was on the top of my leg through most of the service. Every time I moved, I felt his hand pressing down with a little more pressure. I could not focus. I knew I was going to get it, but I could not figure out how. I was scared, my stomach was in knots, and everything anyone said or did annoyed me.
After church my mother-in-law showed off her family to all her friends. We smiled and made chit-chat. My cousin Ginny came over and quietly asked, “ Tara , are you and Thomas okay?”
“We’re fine.” I lied back. “We just had a hectic time getting out the door this afternoon, and we are both really tired.”
We arrived back at the house and we all went to bed. As we lay in bed in the dark I was too afraid to ask Thomas what he was going to do to me, but being me, I could not go to sleep without asking.
“Thomas?”
“Yes Tara .” Thomas was lying on his back with his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling.
“What are you going to do to me?”
“What do you think I am going to do to you?” (I hate when he answers a question with a question)
“Are you mad?”
“Do you think I should be mad?”
“I guess.” (There was no way I was sleeping that night)
--silence—
“Thomas?”
“Yes Tara .”
“When are you going to do it?”
“When I am good and ready Tara .” (I hated when he kept saying my name, that meant his patience was at a minimum.)
“Thomas?”
“Good night Tara . No more talking.” He rolled over to face the wall.
My stomach sank. I lay awake most of that night, wondering what and how and where I was going to get it. Very rarely did I get a discipline spanking, but I knew I was getting one. I also knew I was crabby because of the fiancé thing. For five years I had been the perfect daughter in law. Everyone loved me, and now I sensed competition. I knew Thomas was right, I was jealous, but it was stupid. They lived in Texas after all. I needed to be nicer, have fun, relax, be me. I resolved to be a perfect angel from then on. I finally fell asleep.
Christmas morning we all woke up late. Everyone went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we opened gifts in the tiny living room. Everyone seemed in a better mood, especially me. Thomas had not mentioned my spanking when we got out of bed that morning, and I did not bring it up either. The subject seemed like a dead issue, but deep down I knew it was only a matter of time.
My mother-in-law and all the women made dinner. Lasagna. I honestly was having fun in the kitchen. We ate a great meal and retired to the living room. Slowly, each group decided to go take naps, and soon it was just me and Thomas sitting in the living room with three dogs. The hollow feeling was intense in my stomach. I knew it was coming. My butt was about to be blistered. But how… how could he punish me without waking up the entire house? I lay on the couch, watching James Bond… too afraid to say anything. Waiting for him… I knew it was coming.
“Tara Marie?” Thomas’s low voice made my heart stop.
“Yes Sir” I could barely breathe.
“Go upstairs and take your panties off. Put on a pair of jeans and your boots and take my pocket knife from off the dresser. We are going for a walk in the woods.”
My legs felt like rubber. My heart was pounding. It must be 20 degrees outside, and we are going for a walk in the woods! Take my panties off!! Get his pocket knife!!!
“Yes Sir.” I squeaked. I could barely talk. I know I was shaking as I stood up and hustled quietly up the stairs.
I lowered my corduroy pants and removed my undies. I snuck into the bathroom to pee. I was so nervous. I grabbed my flannel-lined jeans and put my feet in. As my jeans passed over my bare bottom cheeks, I knew the next time I pulled them up it would be pulling them up over flaming welts from a switch. I shivered at the thought. I grabbed the knife off the dresser and quietly managed to move my rubber legs down the steps.
“Are we taking the dogs?” I asked quietly as I reached the bottom of the stairs.
“No, I think you will have enough to worry about without having three dogs with you.” Thomas said it so easily. All I could think about was that he was going to beat my ass, OUTSIDE, in this cold. I was beyond scared.
“Get your coat. Let’s go.” Thomas stood up and walked to the back door. I followed. He grabbed his coat and without waiting headed out into the snow and started climbing up the mountain. I hustled to catch up with him. We walked for about 15 minutes. All I could hear was our heavy breathing as we climbed.
Thomas stopped walking. He leaned up against a tree and faced me. I stood before him, breathing heavily. “Take my knife and go cut yourself a switch.” He squatted down to wait. I knew better than to comment.
I left to go cut a switch. I had cut a switch a couple of times before this, but always more for fun. Once when we were camping because I wanted to try it out, and once after we bought our first house. Thomas decided it would be fun to try out the vegetation in our new yard, and had me cut a switch from each tree to find the best switch for my backside. I only got a total of four lashes, and they were not hard, but still burned like hell.
I looked around for a switch. Everything seemed dead, and I was terrified of not getting a proper switch. Some things just remained unsaid when it came time for me to be punished, and this was one of them. I needed to find a decent implement to completely destroy my backside and leave me unable to sit for a very long time, or he would do it for me.  It is next to impossible to find something in the winter that can be used as a switch.  But, possible, unfortunately.

I found what looked like a decent switch, but it was really hard finding anything decent, so I brought a few. I brought them over to Thomas and asked him if they were okay. He simply said to clean up a specific one. I whittled off the knobs as best I could and finally presented it to him.
“Bend over and place your hands on this tree.”
My heart lept. He was going to let me keep my jeans on. I placed my gloved hands on the tree and bent over.
SWISH. I heard the sound and cringed for the impact, but it did not come.
SWISH SWISH SWISH
Still, the switch did not make contact with my bottom. I held still, afraid.
“Tara Marie.” Thomas’s deep voice said my name.
“Yes Sir”
“Do you know why you are going to be disciplined young lady?”
“Yes Sir.”
“And why is that Tara Marie?”
“Because I gave you attitude all day yesterday.”
SWISH Still no contact.
“AND.”
“Because I was disrespectful to your, uh our, family”
“AND”
“Because I made you mad.”
“No Tara , you did not make me mad, you disappointed me. Not only did you disappoint me, but you managed to make Christmas Eve difficult and uncomfortable for every member of the family. You were a self centered little brat.”
“Yes Sir.” I shifted my weight from one side to the other, careful not to take my hands off the tree trunk. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.
“Your mother-in-law practically loves you more than me, and you let her down last night. She is so proud of you and last night you embarrassed her. She is trying to make a good impression to James and Emilie (his fiancé) and all you were doing was acting like a spoiled little girl. This is a hard situation for her, and you made it worse. You are supposed to be her support.”
“Yes Sir.” Tears started seeping out of my eyes now. My bottom ached and my stomach hurt. My neck hurt from being bent over, and I knew it was going to get horrible.
“Lift your coat, lower your jeans, bend over and stick your bottom out.”
I stood up, lifted my coat and unfastened my Eddie Bauer Flannels. As I slipped my jeans down the cold hit my bare legs and bottom like a hundred needles. Thomas took off his left glove and handed it to me. “Put my glove in your mouth. I do not want your cries carried through the valley.”
“I will be quiet Sir.” Our eyes met. I took his glove and held it in my left hand. Crying softly I put both hands on the trunk of the tree and presented my bottom for my spanking.
“I love you Tara Marie.”
I started to reply, “Yes Sir,” but before I could finish saying the words the switch hit the lower crease of my bottom. The pain ripped through me and I brought my left hand to my mouth and bit down on Thomas’s glove. I quickly put my hand back on the tree as another strike hit me just above the first.
SWISH – CRACK—
The next shot hit me right across the center of my bottom. I lurched forward and raised myself up on my tippee toes. The tears were running down my face and my head was pounding. I wanted to yell out, but the glove kept me from opening my mouth.
SWISH CRACK—
Another strike hit me. It was hard to breathe. The cold air felt like it was suffocating me. My mouth was full of mucous and I was blowing out mucous while trying to breathe.
SWISH CRACK--- SWISH CRACK--- SWISH CRACK---SWISH CRACK
I lifted my feet off the ground. I wanted to try and cover my bottom with my feet, but my jeans kept me from moving. It was cold, but hot. I couldn’t breathe. My neck hurt. How many more was he going to give me?
“Present that ass young lady.” His powerful voice jolted me back to reality. I lowered my hands on the tree and raised my bottom. Oh it hurt!
SWICH CRACK--- SWISH CRACK--- SWISH CRACK
The last one hit the top of my legs. It felt like a steel rod. I spit out the glove. “Thomas Please.” I stammered through the tears and hiccups. Knowing I was not supposed to speak I braced myself for another group of strikes.
CRACK CRACK CRACK
Three quick lashes connected right where my bottom meets the leg and on the upper thigh. My energy was spent. I hung my head and cried. Long, deep cries. Waiting for the next strike.
I felt Thomas next to me. He came over to me and held me, standing me up to his height. I put my arms around his muscular shoulders and cried into his neck, dripping tears down his coat. I was shaking from the cold.
“Shhh, you’re done Tara , you’re done.” He held me for a long time. The thick woods kept the wind from blowing, but it was still freezing, and feeling was coming back to my butt, and I stung. I burned. Everything hurt.
“Pull up your jeans Baby Doll.”
I bent over to get my jeans. Everything was already tight and stiff back there. I maneuvered the jeans over my welted upper thighs and bottom. Thomas stuck his cheek out and I kissed it, smiling through my tears.
“That’s my good girl.”
I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I was a mess, nothing but tears and disheveled hair. “You know you got those last three because you talked, right?”
“Yes Sir.” We slowly started walking back down the mountain. I hurt like hell, but inside I felt right again.
As we approached the house I was silently praying that everyone was still asleep. We snuck in. Thankfully, the house was still silent. I went upstairs and eased out of my jeans. I crawled into bed and took a long nap, sleeping on my stomach, of course.
The next week went beautifully. I watched very little TV and spent most of my days standing in the kitchen, helping out. I am sure the family wondered why I wore my flannel pants everywhere around the house that week. I tried my best to hide my pain when I sat. To date no one has ever said anything, but I always wonder if they knew. Deep down, I think my cousin and my mother-in-law figured it out. They probably talk about it when we are not around.
Well, we have been back to the “country” many times since then. Many of those visits to the country include a walk in the woods and me baring my bottom for a good solid spanking during the summer. (A good beatin’ though, the kind I don’t dread.) Last Christmas we took a walk in the woods, but I was allowed to keep my pants up and just took a few swats with Thomas’s belt… for memories’ sake. Yep, the attitude still needs adjusting, and believe me, since then the switch has been used a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment