Sunday, August 29, 2010

Giants Vs. Patriots

Both Thomas and I have been off of work for the last week. This is the first time in a long time that we have had this much vacation time together at home without interruption or guests. In our house, time together equals spankings, and me having the time to write about them. So here is one more true account of a recent spanking. I do not mind being spanked one little bit (except for the severe ones), and a few days of good spanking fun has made this vacation well worth it.
We love football. Last night our favorite team the Giants took on the Patriots. All day long we contemplated going out to a bar to watch the game vs staying home. At 5:00pm I went downstairs to discuss with Thomas the events of the evening.
“Hun, we going out or what?” I asked, not really caring either way. (I was still in my pj’s believe it or not.)
“I think we will stay in and watch the game.”
“Okay.” I responded, secretly relieved. I then turned around to go back upstairs to mess around on the Internet a little longer.
Tara, I think you will be spanked during the game tonight.” Thomas said as I walked past him to go upstairs.
I stopped in my tracks, my stomach skipped a beat, and I turned around to go sit on his lap and try to get the details out of him. (I had been spanked quite hard that morning on a still tender bottom from a maintenance spanking a couple of days prior.)
“Oh really.” I said to Thomas as I stroked his face with my hand.
“Really. For every point the Giants score you will get a smack with the hand, for every point the Patriots score you will get a smack with the bath brush.”
“Thomas,” I said feeling a little scared b/c my bottom was already very bruised and the Patriots were supposed to trample the Giants. “I can’t take that many with the brush, honest.”
“You may wear one set of underwear and one garment. You won’t get it on the bare.”
“Thanks!” I kissed him and went upstairs to contemplate my wardrobe. I was really quite excited and only a little apprehensive.
I came back down to eat dinner around 7pm. He had reheated leftovers. As I walked through the den into the kitchen I placed the evil bath brush on the ottoman. We finished eating and moved into the den to watch the game.
“Very good Baby, I see you thought ahead.” Thomas said as he cozied in to his favorite chair. He picked up the brush and started spinning it in his hand. “I think we need to have a little trial run. “Over, head facing the love seat.”
I climbed over the ottoman, positioning my bottom.
“First the hand.”
He proceeded to give me twenty with his hand in the perfect spots to get me all warm and fuzzy inside, and very turned on. I had no problem holding position. He stayed away from the tender spots from my previous spankings.
“Now the bath brush. Hold still.” He rubbed me a bit and then lit into me with 7 sharp smacks with the brush.
“OUCH!” I pretty much yelled as I shot up after the shots. As I settled in to the couch I softly cheered, “Go Giants.”
Thomas laughed, “I hope so!”
Within minutes the Giants scored 7 points. I happily climbed over the ottoman for my hand spanking. He gave me a solid seven, but I stayed put so he gave me seven more. I kissed him and settled back onto the couch. (I love the hand!)
Before I even knew what was happening I hear the announcer say, “This time Tom Brady will settle for the field goal.” I again climbed over the ottoman, this time worried about the intensity of his strikes with the brush.
Thomas did not hold back, three hard hits with the brush. I quickly resumed my spot on the couch, moping just a bit. It hurt! Within seconds though I was back to my normal self, commenting on every play of the game.
Minutes later the Patriots had the ball again…Brady passed to Moss – Touchdown Patriots. Not only a touchdown, but all records were broken. Again, I went over the ottoman for the brush....
Thomas hit me hard seven times, starting with the opposite cheek this time. I yelped and slip across the wood floor on my knees a bit during the spanking.
“Tara Marie, that was unacceptable. Move again like that during a spanking and you will get it triple. Am I clear?”
“Yes Sir.” I meekly responded as I climbed back under my blanket… I felt like all the wind had been taken out of my sails. That brush really hurt, even if it was over sweat pants and my thickest pair of cotton undies.
The Patriots kicked off and Hixon (Giants player) returned the kickoff 74 yards for a touchdown… That meant seven wonderful hand spanks. The life was back in my sails as I climbed over the ottoman for my hand spanking. Thomas spanked me hard seven times, and again I stayed put.
“I swear honey, if you keep spanking me in that spot I will orgasm.” I said feeling very aroused.
“Where?” Thomas replied, “Here and here?”
He whacked me hard 2 times with the brush instead of the hand.
“Yikes.” I jumped up and returned to the couch. (Grrr… men never want to have any sex if football is on… the hint did not even seem to register.)
The first half continued with a few more with the brush and quite a few more with the hand. I continued to comment on pretty much every play called. At the end of the first half I had accrued 16 with the brush and 21 with the hand… things were looking pretty good for me and the Giants, as they headed into the locker room having given the Patriots a very hard time in the first half.
I got up to get another beer. “Thomas, you want another beer?” I called from the kitchen.
“No hun. Prepare yourself a couple slivers of ginger though while you are in there. That should cool your jets and your commentary a little.”
“What?” I said in utter disbelief. Not only did he catch me off guard, but ginger for me is something I love the thought of, but when it is actually in, it hurts like HELL. My stomach immediately entered my throat and every part of my womanly insides started to throb.
“Do I have to soak them?” I called back in a slightly shaky voice as I reached into the veggie drawer to prepare the ginger. Every bit of me was on fire from the thought of what was to come.
“No, just run them under a little cold water and bring them here.” He replied. I could tell he was smiling just by the way he responded.
I came back with a small plug of ginger for one area and a sliver of ginger for the other womanly area.
“Lower your sweats and lay on the couch. I will put them in for you.”
I laid down on my back and raised my legs just as the half started. I was eating humble pie as he inserted both pieces of ginger and I pulled my pants and underwear back up. Within 30 seconds the burning started and I did my best to hold still. I dared not ask to take them out. (I have asked in the past and the consequence is more time and a discipline spanking.) He calls ginger my pacifier. If anything makes me submissive and keeps me submissive, it is ginger. I offered no more commentary on the game. Instead, I kept looking straight ahead trying my hardest to stay focused on the TV, even though nothing the announcer said registered in my little blonde head.
Manning passed to Plexico and the Giants scored 7 more points. (I knew that because he cheered loudly.) Even with the ginger in, I willingly climbed over the ottoman for my seven with the hand. By then, I was very aroused, yet felt completely submissive.
After my 7 spanks I could not sit still on the couch. The pain was INTENSE. The ginger was very fresh and very potent, and I was begging (without talking) for mercy. And then, the Patriots scored….
I climbed over the ottoman, very reluctantly, and raised my bottom for the spanking. Thomas never ever lets up, and he spanked me seven times at full force with the bath brush.
I stayed still after he finished. I was hurting from the ginger and the brush, but I really needed the ginger out.
“Please Sir, I’ll do anything. May I take it out?” I pleaded quietly, almost positive he was going to say no and lower my pants right there and paddle me good for asking.
“Anything?” Thomas responded in a very quizzical voice, smiling broadly.
“Anything!!!” I almost shouted back at him in relief. He knew I was at my breaking point. I was still staring at the wood floor, hoping for a small miracle.
“All right then. Go take it out baby.”
I jumped up and scurried into the bathroom. The great thing about ginger is, once it is out the pain goes away almost instantly. I came skipping back into the room, kissed Thomas thoroughly, grabbed my beer and settled back in to the couch.
The Patriots scored again on a long pass to Moss and then, to make matters worse they went for two, earning me 8 swats with the brush.
The game continued. In total I took 22 swats with the brush in a row before the Giants finally scored again. All those points earned me a well spanked bottom, complete with a couple of welts. The game ended, with the Giants losing 35 to 38.
Tara, I think you need to console me upstairs.” Thomas looked over at me and smiled broadly.
“Could I get a little more with the hand first?” I grinned back.
“Meet me in the bedroom young lady, ass up.”
I scurried upstairs as Thomas walked the dogs. I heard him coming up the steps. He spanked me a little more over my sweats with his hand… and then I thoroughly consoled him to make up for the loss of his team, the Giants. Another great day of spanking. Too bad we both go back to work on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment